2 Blondes and a Ginger

2 Blondes and a Ginger

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

PT Update

So for those of your wanting a potty training update (I'm sure there are so many of you out there), I thought I'd give one. This conversation from last week pretty much sums it up.

Me: Don't you want to wear underwear?
G: But I don't want to wear underwear.
Me: Why don't you want to wear underwear?
G: Jesus died on the cross for my sins.

Hmmm....not sure how to take that. I could think deep. I could go into the theological implications of this statement. But, I'm just going to assume he isn't ready. He told me today that he wanted to pack up his underwear and send them to his cousin. So needless to say, potty training isn't going well. I'm taking a potty training sabbatical before I go crazy.

1 comment:

julie said...

Jeremy and I just DIED laughing at this. I mean, we weren't laughing because potty training isn't going so well - G's explanation was HILARIOUS. ;-) I'm impressed by his grasp of theology. Haha! And don't worry, we're in the same place with P on the potty training. On hold for now - yay! ;-)