2 Blondes and a Ginger

2 Blondes and a Ginger

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Front Door



If you ask me, the front door wreath is always a great clue to what the rest of a person's house looks like. It's one of the areas where someone can be creative on the outside of the house. Because let's face it...some of us don't like the outside of our house nearly as much as we like the inside of our house. I'm embarrassed to say that until recently, I never had a wreath on my door. That is until I found one I loved.

About a year and a half ago I fell in love with this wreath posted on the Purlbee website. I started following the templates, and it morphed into the wreath pictured above which is hanging on my front door. Everyone has been posting about felt and yarn wreaths these days. I absolutely love them. I have had this wreath up for a while, so I'm looking for some inspiration for a new one. Maybe I'll try Lydia's yarn wreath, or maybe I'll try this wreath with the burlap I have laying around. I'm just not sure. Let me know if you have ideas. If I don't hurry, it will be Christmas before I have something up!

3 comments:

Laura said...

cute, jen! i love purlbee:).

Ashley said...

so cute! love it! feel inspired to do my own!

Sweet T said...

Thanks for linking to my wreath post!