2 Blondes and a Ginger

2 Blondes and a Ginger

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Swing Low Sweet Chariot













The only thing that could make this sling any cuter is seeing Graham inside! There's nothing like toting a baby around in this fashionable market sling by Serena and Lily. I love the embroidered design and Graham loves the organic cotton interior....it is so soft. Graham curls up in it and falls right to sleep as I swing him around. It's great for running a quick errand or to simply to use around the home. They say you can't spoil a newborn, but I believe we have defied that rule. Graham wants to be held every second! This sling has been a life saver! I just throw Graham in, and I can at least get a few things done around the house. When Graham wants to be held while we are eating dinner, I just put him in the sling so I have two hands free. It is definitely one of my favorite baby gifts. I first fell in love with it when I saw it in Domino magazine and knew I would have to get one when I had a little one!

No comments: